Fish On Charters is a second generation fishing charter service based in Grayton Beach, FL, in Walton County. Jimbo Bishop is an experienced captain that can guide you to your fishing destination! Capt. Jimbo Bishop, born and raised in Seagrove, FL, has been the captain of Fish On Charters for over 10 years. Jimbo learned the ropes from Captain Jim Bishop, his father, starting on the boat when he could walk. Jimbo likes to have fun and show his clients a good time while focusing on catching a boat load of fish
Our rates are more than competitive, we provide the best fishing charter service value in the Grayton Beach area. We provide 2 hour, 3 hour, and 4 hour trips that fits anyones schedule.
- Bottom Fishing Grouper, Red Snapper, Triggerfish, and Mingo SnapperThe Grayton shores running between Santa Rosa and Seaside are magnificent waters to catch great fighting fish. We have helped create and maintain excellent fishing reefs near the shore to keep you from long boat rides which means more fishing!
- Trolling King Mackrel and Spanish Mackrel. Going trolling provides for a spectacular fishing experience for fantastic fighting fish
- Shark Fishing! If you like the excitement and thrill of catching the oceans premiere predator, shark fishing should be on your list.
- What We Provide
- All fishing equipment
- Saltwater fishing license – this covers your party
- Fish cleaning
- What you need to bring
- Cooler – for your catch and refreshments
***To book your fishing charter please contact Capt. Jimbo Bishop